- 1 Lg Onion, chopped
- 8 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 1/2-2# ground beef
- 1/2 tsp each: salt, pepper, garlic powder
- 1/2-1 cup cheese, grated
- 6 Lg Eggs, wisked
- 1 C Mayo
- 1 C Milk
- Preheat oven to 350. In a x large skillet, melt butter over med high heat, add onions and mushrooms and cook till softened (about 4 mins)
- add ground beef once browned add spices and combine well. pour into a 9x13 pan.
- top meat mixture with cheese.
- in a mixing bowl combine the eggs, mayo and milk, pour over the meat and cheese.
- bake for about 35 mins (till knife inserted comes out clean) then broil for 2 mins to give it a beautiful golden color on top.
- serve with a side salad and crusty bread.
Prep time: 15 mins