Beefy Biscuit Cups
- 1# Ground Beef
- 10 oz Tomato sauce
- 1/4 tsp each: Garlic and onion powder, salt, pepper, oregano and basil
- 16 large biscuits (2 cans of biscuits)
- 1/2-1 cup cheddar cheese, Shredded
- Preheat oven to 375
- In a skillet brown beef and add spices and sauce.
- press the biscuits into and up sides of greased muffin pans
- spoon 1 to 1 1/2 Tbsp(s) meat sauce into biscuits center.
- Bake for 15 mins, press centers back down with the back side of a spoon.
- top with cheese and bake 3 more mins.
- Enjoy alone or with a salad.
Prep Time: 10mins + 17min to bake.
Serves: 8 (2 each)
Note* This meal is great for on the go or needing to make a quick meal with little mess. My kid's love these "pizza" cups.