- 2#s Ground Beef
- 1 cup Ritz Cracker crumbs (about 1 sleeve)
- 1 lg Egg
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/2# Bacon (8 Slices)
- In a bowl combine all ingredients except bacon, mix with hands till well combined.
- form meat mixture into 8 large patties (about 3" round by 1 1/2" tall)
- wrap bacon around patties, if needed hold bacon on with toothpick.
- Bake @ 400 for 20-25 mins, broil for 3mins to get nice browned bacon and golden patties. (I use a broil pan with tray)
- or you can grill it like a burger, it will just need a bit longer than a standard burger.
- Enjoy with your favorite sides!
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 25-30mins
Note* This is an easy recipe to double to feed more people.