Cream Cheese Taco Dip
- 1# ground Beef
- Taco seasoning mix
- 1 Tbsp Chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp Paprika (I love using smoked paprika)
- 1/2 tsp corn starch
- 1/4 tsp garlic/onion powder
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp brown sugar
- mix all together in jar
- 2 Cups Sour Cream
- 2 16oz cans Refried Beans
- 8 oz bar Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 Cups Shredded cheese, Mozzarella, cheddar, mexican, ect.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Brown ground beef in skillet, mix in about 1/3 of taco seasoning
- In a mixing bowl combine sour cream, beans, cream cheese and remaining taco seasoning. mix well
- pour 1/2 bean mixture in bottom of 9x13 pan, spread meat on top, then add 1 cup cheese. repeat bean and cheese layer.
- Bake 25mins
- Serve with tortilla chips or you could serve in a tortilla and enjoy as a bean burrito.
Prep time: 10 mins (not including 25min bake time)