Meat and Potato Bake
- 2#s golden potatoes
- 2#s ground beef
- 1/2 tsp each : basil, smoked paprika, ginger, garlic, salt and pepper
- 1 sm onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs or rolled oats
- 1 (14.5oz) can Diced tomatoes
- 1/2 -1 cup tri-color sweet peppers, sliced (i use frozen)
- 2Tbsp Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400.
- slice or prick the potatoes (you want them about 2") and place in a 9x13 pan, alternating with space for meatballs.
- mix beef, onion, spices, and crumbs together and form into 2" meatballs and place them in pan with potatoes.
- drizzle olive oil, and can of tomatoes over pan. then sprinkle peppers on top.
- bake for 45mins-1 hour.
- serve and enjoy!
prep time: 15-20mins