Round Bale Casserole
- 6 slices of bacon
- 2#'s Ground Beef
- 2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp each salt, pepper, galic and onion powder
- 8 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 C heavy cream
- 1/4 C Sour Cream
- 1/4 C mayo
- 2 med Eggs
- 1 C Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 2# bag Frozen tator tots
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees, place tots on a cookie sheet to start heating with the oven.
- Cook bacon in large skillet, set aside, brown ground beef in grease, add spices & worcestershire sauce.
- Stir in mushrooms and bacon(cut into small pieces)
- In a glass bowl, combine cream, sour cream, mayo and eggs. Pour over meat mixture. and stir all together
- (if your skillet isn't oven safe transfer to 9x13 casserole pan) Top with cheese and then with the tator tots.
- Bake in pre heated oven for 25 mins.
Prep time: 20min
My kid's love this recipe and were the ones who named it.