Mini ground meat kabobs with Cherry sauce
- 1 med onion
- 1 1/2 #'s ground beef
- 1 tsp Salt and Pepper
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric (optional)
- 4 Cups tart cherries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- Turn on broil function in oven setting rack to highest level.(you want meat 3" from heat)
- In a food processor, chop onion until pureed, add meat and spices and blend till paste like texture.
- using a cooking scoop, place balls on foil lined broil pan, and smoosh meat down so more of a kabab shape then a meatball.
- place in hot oven and broil about 10mins flipping halfway through.
- In a sauce pan bring sugar and cherries to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10mins.
- when mini kababs are ready place on plate with a scoop of cherry sauce.
- serve with cooked rice or some warm pita bread and hummus.
Prep time: 25mins