- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1-11/2# ground beef
- 1 Tbsp Chili powder, 2 tsp cumin, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1-2tsp salt, 1/2-1tsp Pepper
- 1 med onion, chopped
- 1(14.5oz) can Kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14.5oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (14.5oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup dried elbow noodles
- In a dutch oven or large pot, cook meat and onions until meat is browned and onions are softened.
- add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer for 20mins, stiring often.
- Serve in a bowl topped with sour cream and cheese or enjoy plain.
Prep time: 10min + 20min cook time