- 6-7 lg portabella mushrooms, stems removed
- 1# ground beef
- 1/4 c cracker crumbs
- 1/4 c Parmesean cheese, finely shredded
- 1/2 tsp each salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425
- Line a baking pan (with sides) with foil and place mushrooms stem side up.
- In a bowl combine remaining ingredients and work together with your hands. fill each mushroom with meat.
- Bake in hot oven for 25mins.
Prep time: 5 mins
Note* this tastes much better than it looks.