Easy BBQ Short Ribs
- 4lbs Beef short ribs
- 2/3 C BBQ Sauce or Ketchup
- 1 C Red wine or strong Beer
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp Ground mustard or 1 Tbsp prepared mustard
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper.
- 1 Tbsp Vinegar, apple cider
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- place ribs in crock pot standing up.
- combine remaining ingredients and pour over ribs.
- Put on lid and cook on high for about 8 hours or Low for 10-12.
- Serve with a side of sauted veggies and dinner rolls.
Prep Time: 5mins
Note* the alcohol will cook out, but it really helps add a rich flavor and makes the ribs nice and tender.
My kids enjoy the rib meat in their dinner roll as a sandwhich.